Monday, March 10, 2008

The meme-ing of life

I see my friend Jay Currie has tagged me with this: Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.

Oh, all right.

1) I am an admirer of wombats, and would, in a perfect world, have one for a pet.

2) I can only do serious academic work well after midnight.

3) I'm always on the qui vive for new meats. Most recently I tasted kangaroo, crocodile and camel. Muskox is my all time fave, though. No wonder my stepdaughter is vegan. :)

4) I have a fondness for hats, which appears to be increasing with age.

5) I don't usually eat breakfast.

6) I like arguing theology with believers, not out of disrespect, but out of interest. How does this belief thing work, exactly? Why that book, and not that book?

Tagging:

Balb
Sholto
McClelland
Kinsella
Stribe
skdadl

No comments: